To enrol your child at Albany Hills State School follow these easy steps:
Step 1 enrolment application
Complete all the forms below for each child. These may be downloaded or collected from the school office.
Enrolments will not be approved without enrolling staff sighting your child’s birth certificate. An alternative to birth certificate will be considered where it is not possible to obtain a birth certificate (e.g. child born in country without birth registration system. Passport or visa documents will suffice.) This does not include failure to register a birth or reluctance to order a birth certificate.
As per our School Enrolment Management Plan, new families living within catchment need to provide current proof of residency by way of one of each of the following:
- One primary source - a current rental/lease agreement or rates notice, or unconditional sale notice; and
- One secondary source – a utility bill (electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name.
Step 2 enrolment interview
Attend an enrolment interview with a member of our admin team. Please ring the school office to organize a suitable time.
Don’t forget to bring:
- Your child so that we may meet them.
- Each child’s latest report card if they have attended another school.
- Each child’s current passport and visa documents if born overseas.
Step 3 important information
Read these important documents to learn more about our school policies and procedures
If you cannot download the document/s linked from this page, please contact us and we will provide a copy via the school office.